Terms & Conditions
By making a purchase with us on Night Café website or mobile App & completing order process or using the service,You acknowledge that you have reviewed & accept this following terms and conditions.
- Orders received from online source will be followed by a confirmation call or Auto generated SMS from our back end.
- The order will only be confirmed after the call back or Confirmation through SMS.
- Items ordered from website are subject to availability at the store location as per the location chosen by you.
- Order will be delivered in 45 minutes to 60 minutes after order is being accepted
- Order once placed can’t be withdrawn and no refund will be provided if not intimated within 5 min after order is placed.
- If for any reasons the delivery of orders can’t be made, then the Night Cafe will provide refund to the customer.
- No obligation lies upon the payment channel for non-delivery or wrong – delivery of the order or any complaint about quality etc. All such issues shall lie with the Night Café only
- In case of any compliant, query, grievance the customer can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case the customer has paid excess amount for an order, the excess amount will be refunded via same source within 15-20 working days or will be adjusted with any new order.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes. Service Tax may apply.
- On the occasion that any item is incorrectly priced, we reserve the right to cancel the purchase and relist the product at the correct price.
The picture shown on website is only representative in nature, however it does not reflect the actual contents of the any of the food items on the menu. For details please check with us before placing any order as to the exact content of the food items on the menu
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Website Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. Disputes arising in connection with these Website Terms (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore (India).
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Website Terms is found by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, otherwise invalid or unenforceable, such provisions or part provisions will be struck out of these Website Terms and the remainder of these Website Terms will apply as if the offending provision or part provision had never been agreed.
- Any failure or delay by you or us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these Website Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of your or our rights or remedies.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Website Terms without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these Website Terms without your prior written consent to any business that we enter into a joint venture with, purchase or are sold to.
- The headings in these Website Terms are included for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.